domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

My Vacations 2009


On my vacations of 2009, i will travel with my friend, Santiago, to the town of Lorica in the Departament of Cordoba, Colombia. There i will stay and share with my paternal family and explore the caribbean coast, and of course, i have go to a party. Also i will go to moñitos beach, swim a lot and i could make camp in "Punta Bolivar".

Then, i will travel with my friend to Santa Marta City in the north coast of Colombia. There we must visit the Tairona park because is one of the most representative and beautiful places of the city, and i can visit the Sierra Nevada. There i should know the "Ciudad Perdida" because of its historic value. Also i could go on jet sky and fly on paragliding. At last, i will go to the aquarium.
To this travel i ought to vaccinate againts yellow fever and i´d better do it in Medellín before travel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario