lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

1. What´s your favorite kind of movies?
My favorite movies are movies suspense and action.

2 What´s your favorite movie? Tell a little about it
My favorite movie is called Schindler's List, is a movie that shows a person like a normal,with errors and defects,I can save many person

3. What´s your favorite actor or actress?My favorite actor is Mel gibson.

4. What has been your favorite character in a movie?My favorite character in a movie is Sid the bear the Ice Age

5. What´s your favorite book subject?my favorite books are the history and architecture

6. What´s your favorite writer?I have no one in particular, always depend on the topic

7. What´s your favorite book? Tell a little about itI have no one in particular I can say that the last I read, I liked a lot, the land of cinnamon from William Ospina. A historical novel, to better understand the country's History

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario